I have worked for Tower Research Capital as an Infrastructure Automation Intern. Previously, I have worked extensively with KDE on their application and CI pipelines.
I am also a maintainer and tester on EndeavourOS and have otherwise been a Linux user since 2016.
I have worked with internals of Arch Linux, including bootstrapping, kernel image generations and low level package management.
This page helps better understand my experience and what I have to offer.
My resume is available at: x.snehit.dev/resume
Systems and Low Level Optimization
Here are are some things I like:
- tinkering with internals of Linux based operating systems
- hacking around the Linux kernel
- studying language internals to write high performance applications
- working on large codebases for optimization
- improving communication latencies on networks
Languages I work with
I worked as an Infrastructure Automation Intern at Tower Research Capital during the summer of 2023. I have 2 years of prior experience in DevOps with tools such as
- Linux specific packaging and deployment tools
I have previously worked for KDE to package 20+ applications and improving CI pipelines for 30+ applications.
I like to automate work while maintaining performance!
What I offer
I like challenging work that requires a deep dive into internals of tools and languages. I offer a prompt and satisfying response on my role and a curiosity to learn.